In order to receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes, and the parties the Data is shared with, contact the Owner.
Owner and Data Controller
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Types of Data collected
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and methods strictly related to the Indicated Purposes. In any case, the Data is strictly prohibited for access by any persons in charge involved with the operation of this application (administration, intCount staff). The Data you provide is processed only by the Owner of intCount himself. The parts updated list of These May be requested from the Owner at Any Time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
- provision of Data is Necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for Any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject.
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes, Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
The purposes of processing
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
How we collect, user location data?
The only method how we collect your business or office location data is via a written submitted form where the user provides his/her physical address.
When we have location information, we use it to tailor our services for you and others, like helping you to have a profile on the map for potential contact by customers.
intCount permissions required by this Application
The permissions that are required for mobile applications such as the khedmaExpress/ intCount are all required under the term “Permissions” in the Google play store.
The only permission required by both applications is the following:
Wi-Fi connection information
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected no later than 10 days.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
System logs and maintenance
No system logs occurs within the scope of this application
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Owner reserves the right to make changes to this Confidentiality policy at any time by notifying its Users on this page – as far as technically and legally feasible – by sending a notice to Users via any contact information available to the Owner. It is strongly recommended to check this page often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the bottom.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.